The Legend Of Zelda Wii U Cutscenes To Hold Its Own Against Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda Franchise isn’t known for deep cinematic experiences, that’s not to say they aren’t good, it’s just that cutscenes often take a backseat to the gameplay. Speaking to Nintendo Life, director of the Zelda series, Eiji Aonuma, revealed that he is on a mission to ensure that the cutscenes in The Legend of Zelda Wii U will hold its own against Hyrule Warriors.
Aonuma says that Miiverse comments left him with conflicted feelings about Hyrule Warriors and his upcoming project, the Legend of Zelda Wii U. “Looking at the comments on Miiverse regarding Hyrule Warriors, it’s been great to see a lot of positive feedback. But one of the things that leaves me with rather complicated feelings is that people are saying, “Oh wow, I really love the cutscenes in this game! This is better than the stuff Nintendo does!” told Aonuma to Nintendo Life.
He continued on to say that he is on a mission to ensure that the cutscenes in the Legend of Zelda Wii U can hold its on against Hyrule Warriors. “Of course, that leaves me a little conflicted, and gives me a mission now to make sure that the new Zelda game that I’m working on can hold its own in that aspect against Hyrule Warriors!” said Aonuma.
Judging from what we have seen so far on the Legend of Zelda Wii U – Nintendo is looking to raise the bar on the franchises cinematic standards. I suspect fans will not be disappointed with the latest iteration, which is due for release in 2015.
Hyrule Warriors is scheduled for release on September 19 in Europe, September 20 in Australia and September 26 in North America.
Thanks Nintendo Life.