Bayonetta 2 Nintendo Direct Summary
The Bayonetta 2 Nintendo has just finished airing filling in Nintendo fans with a great deal of information – which will surely excite fans. In case you have missed the direct – I’ve made a small summary of all the key points discussed in the direct. Also, I’ve embedded the Nintendo Direct below for you to view again.
- There is an Automatic Mode and a Touchscreen Mode for players that want to play Bayonetta 2 casually.
- Umbran Climax : By releasing Bayonetta’s accumulative magic power, you can temporarily enhanced Bayonetta’s attack power and range.
- You can pre-equip Bayonetta with two weapons; experiment with the various weapon until you find a combination that suits your play style.
- Can equip weapons to hands or feets; creating new combo’s with the same weapon.
- Story Mode divided into chapters, featuring normal battles, sky battles, underwater battles and vehicle battles.
- Players can aim to get high scores and medals.
- Muspelheim are hidden rooms in story mode; inside are challenges that test the skills of players.
- Halos, an in-game currency, can be exchanged for weapons, spells, skills and costumes at Rodin’s store called the Gates of Hell.
- Bayonetta 2 will feature in-game costumes as well: Peach, Link, Samus and Fox McCloud.
- Tag Climax: Onlime co-op with Bayonetta, Jean and Rodin playable.
- 6 stages in Tag Climax.
Bayonetta 2 is set to be released on October 24 in North America and Europe. For the latest updates on Bayonetta 2 stay tuned at Mii-gamer.