Today’s Nintendo Direct was a bit boring. There were a few tidbits that might interest you.
Firstly, unlike a typical Nintendo direct – Mr Iwata was not the host – it was Pokemon Company’s Mr Ishihara. Iwata and Mr Masuda (from GameFreaks) also is present
- Look back in the development of the series
- Talk about the orginal GameBoy and the link connectivity
- Pokemon Bank announced – can deposit Pokemon on the internet
- Can transfer Pokemon from Black & White or Black 2 & White 2 with Poketransporter app
- Confirmed it is Cloud saving
- Paid service – long term will be used for future games
- Original starters can be received by the professor (Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander)
- Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard, Mega Blastoise confirmed
- Trainers wears a black bracelet called the Mega Ring
- Mega Ring and Mega Stone connect with each other to cause the transformation
- Relationship between Pokemon and Trainer very important in Mega evolutions
- Special Edition Blue and Red 3DS XL available on September 27th
Remember, Pokemon will be out on October 12th worldwide. I am so hyped for the game.