Problems with the Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro and the Wii U.
Having problems with the Wii U and Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro?
Don’t know what the cause of the issue?
Frustrated with the Roxio tech support?
I have a possible solution.
My first week with the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro was perhaps one of the most frustrating weeks in recent memory.
Nothing seemed to work. The software was crashing. I had no picture on the television. I feared I had a faulty product.
Right now my capture device is working perfectly now. I know for a fact when I need to capture gameplay, the Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro will not fail me.
How did I fix the problem?
I started from the beginning. This is not the end all by all solution but hopefully this can help you.
- Uninstall Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro software from your computer
- Uninstall Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro driver software from your computer
- Restart your computer
- Turn off the power of your TV and Wii U
- Carefully connect the HDMI cords (or components) correctly . Not sure how? I will post some youtube videos to demonstrate the correct setup.
[youtube id=”6DxR9loPJ9Y” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- Now turn on the power.
- Install the software on the disc.
- Restart your computer.
- Plugin via usb the Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro, wait until the driver software installs then restart your computer.
- Now everything should be working fine.
- Turn on your Wii U console – if it worked you should get picture on the television.
- Open the Roxio Game capture Software – you should have a Green ready status. Also when you click capture the software should not
thanks gamingfuzion for the setup tutorial